Boutique Perth firm Tailorhouse offer a fresh take on interior design, marrying their hands-on approach with a highly personalised ethos and immaculate attention to detail in every project.
Director Nikki Burwash, who has worked on award-winning interior design projects and has won satisfied clients in the residential and commercial fields, heads the energetic team.
Tailorhouse provides a range of services from basic colour consultations through to full space fit outs. Successful project management arrangements and partnerships have been forged with a variety of clients, including residential builders and commercial developers on the industry side, plus private residential homeowners and renovators.
This is reflected in Tailorhouses' broad experience in various styles of design – from contemporary, to traditional, family retreats, minimalist to high-end luxury – finessed to suit the individual brief and tailored to Perth’s unique lifestyle.
Offering the solution to what can be a challenging process, Tailorhouse is on hand to ensure a smooth interior fit out and a stress-free experience with results which go above and beyond expectations.
• Interior design for construction, including exterior colours and finishes
• Renovations of varying complexity
• Custom cabinetry design and drafting
• Project management, from concept to completion
• Coordinating full home makeover, including furniture, artwork, accessory selections and styling.
• Display home selections, furniture fit out and styling
• Colour consultations for residential volume builders and private clients
• Commercial FF& E Fit outs
• Pre start client consultations and addenda documentation